Monday, June 22, 2009

23 weeks and the boys are doing well

I had a doctor appointment on Friday and the boys are doing great. Since I have been on bedrest at home, the contractions have all but stopped. On Friday, Baby A weighed 1.6 lbs. and Baby B weighed 1.3 lbs. My cervix was looking great too; it had not changed from the contractions. Also, being on bedrest is not as bad as I thought it would be! It will probably get old real soon, but I like being able to read and watch movies and nap whenever I feel like it. The babies are really active. All the ultrasound techs have commented on how they must be soccer players and little athletes in there! That is slightly frightening, because I don't do sports. But I can certainly feel them doing gymnastics in there, and Chris can feel them too! Thank you for all the prayers and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment